Whats going on here?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Whats going on here?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 12:21 pm:

how do you put an early firewall on an improved body?http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-touring-Ford-Model-T-1925-Touring-/29108141 8400?forcerrptr=true&hash=item43c5cdf6a0&item=291081418400&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 01:01 pm:

With a 2" gap like you see in the pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 01:24 pm:

Is it just me or is this car a jumble of mismatched parts, ad says 25 ignition switch says 26 or 27 didn't get a good look at the trans but coil box is under dash def. a 26 - 27 cowl and an earlier hood the upholstery looks 70's just cover it and I would gingerly winch that on my trailer and support it on blocks before tying it down for transport (or bring an extra large can of bondo for the spokes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 02:01 pm:

Looks like a good parts car, has a clear title?
maybe worth a little more than hi bid but not much. nothing of great value, is the gas tank full.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 02:51 pm:

Bob Description says bill of sale only-NO TITLE but if the gas tank is full.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 05:47 pm:

Looks pretty much correct to me, A lot of changes were being made in 25, I don't call them the improved ford but leave that to 26-7 model years. KGB

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration