Just for Tyrone - Why you did nothing on your T today!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Just for Tyrone - Why you did nothing on your T today!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 05:25 pm:

It is too cold!

Help Tyrone feel better about himself! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 05:35 pm:

New knee has kept me house bound. I would love even go to the shop and it's only 100 feet away.
That's what I have not done today!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 05:37 pm:

Got to bed at 4 am,I have to go to work tonight, but before that I've got to mow the lawn, fix dinner and help my daughter with her homework. I'd say there's always the weekend, but this one will be stacking hay for the wife and kids horses and attending an FFA event with my daughter.... That's ok, maybe get in a couple hours Sunday, if not there's always the next weekend. And what the heck, it's a hobby.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 05:47 pm:

LOLOLOLOLOLOl!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for the HUGE laugh. I needed it. LOLOLOLOl :-)

Maybe you folks who have all the time in the world can start a new thread "What we got done on tyrone's T today".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 06:08 pm:

I spent most of my time reading about what wasn't getting done on Tyrone's car. My T projects will have to wait. Tyrone's is more interesting! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach & Big Bear on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 06:15 pm:

By Frank Harris from Long Beach & Big Bear on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 05:23 pm:

Hey, I'm a thousand miles from home down here in Mexico and can't get to the garage. But look what I found today in pristine condition with no rust or any flaws. Brassy headlights and a good running rear end ! I just love these "What have you done to your T today" strings.

Cabo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 07:18 pm:

I did not expect Frank's naked truth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 07:19 pm:

I didn't do anything on my T today because I have been sitting inside looking at Frank's photo.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 07:21 pm:

Can't believe that guy's facing the other way! I'd be yelling "SNAKE!!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 07:22 pm:

Frank Is that detergent or non multi weight on that rear end ??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 07:52 pm:

nice butt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 03:21 pm:

I think she is reading a Model T manual and he is holding up a mirror.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 03:46 pm:

Hey, you're snoring! Roll over.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration