Old and Senile

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old and Senile
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 07:21 pm:

So last Monday night I got home from Texas, spent Tuesday at a funeral in eastern Montana, finally home and catching up on things Wednesday. Got the mail. Got a box from Canada that had Canadian cash in it. Knowing I was going to Lethbridge, Alberta to the swap meet Friday Canadian cash would be good. So when I got to the swap meet and pulled my money out of my pocket to buy a carb with -- only US cash. Cussed myself for leaving my Canadian cash home. Today back in shop, spend an hour looking for the Canadian cash. Can't find it anywhere. Friend calls. Tell him the deal. He says, "Did you put it in your billfold by chance so you wouldn't forget to take it along??" Light goes on in old feeble and tired brain. Pull out billfold. Canadian cash right where I put it so I wouldn't forget to take it along. Old and senile. Old and senile....................

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Schrope - Upland, IN on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 07:47 pm:

Don't feel bad Stan, I've been there done that.....more all the time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kohnke Rebabbitting on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 08:00 pm:

I remember at least two times looking for my hat and it was on my head.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 08:02 pm:

I've looked for my glasses when I had the stupid things on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 08:14 pm:

I got a couple other problems I'd like to forget! Can't remember how many times i have laid something down in the shop and then,couldn't find it for a week.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 08:27 pm:

When my ship comes in and I'm rolling in dough I'm going to hire somebody to follow me around and keep track of what I do with things.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 08:27 pm:

Jack - It seems like I'm getting to where I do things like that every day! Went down to my shop (a couple miles away from my house) to put a battery charger on the depot hack for the day, and my big "challenge" is to remember to go back down there and disconnect the battery charger sometime before bedtime tonight. I guess maybe that's where the rubber band around the wrist thing comes in, huh?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 08:38 pm:

Well,....okay,.....this thread just reminded me of other "problems" that seem to come when entering the "advanced stages of senility"!

I'm not sure what's worse,.....to be laying under a Model "T" to tighten up a few thing and such, and find that you need just one more tool that you didn't think to bring down there with you, and then crawling back out from under the car and straining to get up off the shop floor and over to the tool roller cabinet, just to discover that I can't remember what tool I needed! Or,........
I've also managed to keep in mind that I needed a certain tool, managed to "get out from under", get to the tool box, get the tool, get back under the car, by which time I've now forgotten which little project under there I was going to do!
Actually, I've had both of those "situations", more than once!

Only consolation is that I think awhile back, Unca' Stan and I and a couple other "T" guys were "comparing notes" on the effects of "aging", and it did serve to convince me that it's not just me,.....a lot of us get "that way" eventually! I always say that the "senior moments" become more and more frequent, and eventually, they all "run together" and it's called "senility"!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 08:56 pm:

Well,....okay,.....this thread just reminded me of other "problems" that seem to come when entering the "advanced stages of senility"!

I'm not sure what's worse,.....to be laying under a Model "T" to tighten up a few thing and such, and find that you need just one more tool that you didn't think to bring down there with you, and then crawling back out from under the car and straining to get up off the shop floor and over to the tool roller cabinet, just to discover that I can't remember what tool I needed! Or,........
I've also managed to keep in mind that I needed a certain tool, managed to "get out from under", get to the tool box, get the tool, get back under the car, by which time I've now forgotten which little project under there I was going to do!
Actually, I've had both of those "situations", more than once!

Only consolation is that I think awhile back, Unca' Stan and I and a couple other "T" guys were "comparing notes" on the effects of "aging", and it did serve to convince me that it's not just me,.....a lot of us get "that way" eventually! I always say that the "senior moments" become more and more frequent, and eventually, they all "run together" and it's called "senility"!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 09:02 pm:

Well,....Shoot! There's another one! A double post! And that's because I got a "distracting" phone call during my "jabbering" here,....and "screwed up" again! Like you said Stan,....old and senile,.....old and senile,.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 09:09 pm:

Some times I forget I'd posted and do it again. Sorry Harold, couldn't resist. ;>)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 09:10 pm:

Oops. Ya beat me to it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By samuel pine on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 09:15 pm:

My big one. I forget to write a note for a note.
go all the way to the hardware store and forgot
the note. ya know I'm gettin pissed about this
how I caught crs desease....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JIM WILSON, AMORY, MS on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 09:48 pm:

I "lost" my plane ticket and set an Olympic record back to the check-in counter. The agent ask if I looked in my inside coat pocket. Told without question I had looked. Whipped the jacket open to show him. You can finish this embarrassing story.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 10:00 pm:

Spent 5 min trying to remember where I parked the CAR til I saw my Pickup in the parking lot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 10:16 pm:

Well, you know they say your memory is the second thing to go...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 10:32 pm:

But I can't remember what the first is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren W. Mortensen on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 10:37 pm:

Spent 2 hours last week looking for a set of cutters that were following me around in my back pocket.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 10:45 pm:

You know your getting old when you find yourself Putting the Cat in the Fridge and the Milk out in the Garden.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. Gustaf Bryngelson on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 11:06 pm:

My cat died a couple of winters ago, with three feet of frost, there was little chance of digging a grave, so I put her in the freezer. The freezer is in the garage (actually there are two) and a friend needed some freezer space to borrow, so I told her to put it in the left freezer because my cat was in the right. It turned out that her son in law had just graduated from film school, and his thesis was a short film, part of the plot had a dead cat in the freezer. She had thought her son in law to be weird, my cat did not change her view of him, but it did of me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Murray - Anacortes, WA on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 11:36 pm:

Forgetfulness is caused, not by senility, but rather by passing though doors. Check it out the next time you forget something. Count how many doors you might have passed through. Some may find it helpful to go back through the doors to try and remember what they forgot, but then I can't remember which doors I passed through.

During our most recent resto that took 8 years, I found I spent more time looking for a tool or part I set down not more than 5 minutes before I needed it again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Alexander in Albion, Maine on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 07:28 am:

But you did remember your pants.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 09:53 am:

I find partial cups of coffee everywhere. As an engineer part of my staple diet is coffee. It is one of the major food groups. I was up in the attic of my garage looking for a T part and on the back of a nearby shelf was a coffee cup with what looked like a science project in the lower half of it. I must have placed it down on the nearby shelf the last time I was in that corner of the garage attic. It will give my kids a good laugh some day when they get rid of my stuff and find all the coffee cups around that I misplaced. I bought a set of 9 thermal cups about a year ago and I am down to the last 2. So long as you can still laugh at yourself - life is still good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eyssen - Abilene TX on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 11:08 am:

I am not admitting to anything!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert E. (Bob) Blackbourn, Gautier Ms. on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 11:20 am:

A Priest was walking down the street and bumped into one of his parishioners. "Good morning, I haven't seen you in church lately and with your advanced age I am worried that you have not been thinking about the hereafter." The parishioner replies "Don't worry father, everyday, wherever I go I stop and ask myself, 'what am I here after?'"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 11:35 am:

"Consciousness"... that fleeting moment between naps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 11:56 am:

My friend has a 1910 Buick that came to him with a 1970's Thrush muffler on it. I hate that muffler. At various swap meets I look for a proper 1910 Buick muffler. Finally I found one. I rushed to his house to deliver it to him. He said nothing but motioned me to follow him. He walked over to a shelf and placed the muffler next to 2 others, just like the one I bought. Shocked, I asked him where he had gotten 2 other 1910 Buick mufflers.

Yup, you guessed it... FROM ME! I now vaguely remember getting one of the others but the third is a mystery to me. This Thursday I'll be 49. How could I be that young and that old?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays KS on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 12:26 pm:

Jerry, rust posing, I too suffer from it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 01:16 pm:

The Doctor said it's OK if you can't remember where you put your car keys. It's when you can't remember what they are for that you have a problem.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 01:18 pm:

Jerry,
You can catch it from your friends. You don't have to be old.

Of course, what is "old" changes yearly!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Holland, Utah on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 02:16 pm:

Stan, Yesterday I jacked up my car. Put jack stands in the front. Jacked up the rear, put jack stand on right side, jacked up the left side and could not find the other jack stand. I looked over under around, I went out side came back in the shop. I moved my parts cart and in plain sight it was right next to it. Boy, what a gizzer moment!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 03:27 pm:

I just put a pot on the stove to boil some water to make a couple of hot dogs, then I sat at the computer to check this site while I waited for it to boil. After about 10 minutes I went to check on it. I hadn't turned on the burner.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 09:30 pm:

I wear glasses for reading, I also lose them at least 5 times a day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Glowacki on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 12:06 am:

Stan, This is all part of growing up/ growing old. I must have fifteen pairs of reading glasses scattered around my house. I can search for them for quite a while til I realize I am wearing a pair !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 02:29 pm:

Randy,

Wouldn't you think a pair would always be handy? Yet, they aren't there when needed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 02:35 pm:

I'm 30 years old and even I have "senior" moments.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 02:47 pm:

Maybe it's a side effect from handling model T parts???
Zach got me to wondering. . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 06:14 pm:

3 buick mufflers and none of them installed yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 08:26 pm:

What "Old" is really does change as we get older doesn't it? When you are 13, someone who is 18 is old and someone 21 is ancient. When you are 73 and 78 you are about the same age. When you are 93 & 98 you are both ancient but even then the 93 year old wonders at the 98 year old as "Old."

I just buried a friend last week who was 72 and met a guy last weekend who is 87 and starting another restoration. I was going to say I hope I'm as sharp as he is when I'm that age but I don't think I am now. I guess as long as we can keep going and doing something other than sitting in a chair slobbering into a town or down the front of out shirt we are doing good.

I thought I was the only one having the kind of Senior Moments you guys are having, too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 09:19 pm:

Remember the saying, "Never trust anyone over 30"?

Now that I'm more than twice 30 (and have been for several years), 30-year-olds are just kids. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 08:42 am:

Thanks Mike. I hope to be a kid well into my 90s :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 08:52 am:

LOL Jerry REALLY hates that $#@% muffler! I'd just tell your friend if he doesn't want to keep getting mufflers he should go ahead and put one on the car, then let you hear the difference so you can get over it. =)

Also!! This is just further evidence for my theory: No matter how obscure the car part is you are looking for - SOMEbody SOMEwhere is hoarding WAY more of that 1 part than they will ever need. Jerry somewhere there probably is a guy muttering under his breath "What jerk is hiding all the #$%@ 1910 Buick mufflers . . ."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 09:12 am:

A good friend told me that you are getting old when you forget to zip up.

You are getting real old when you forget to zip down.

You are really really old when you don't care.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 09:27 am:

Do they still make the CRS coffee cups? I cant remember!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 09:52 am:

I'm with you Zach! My motto (on profile & twitter) is... "You may have to grow OLD, but you DON'T have to grow UP"!

Now, when we forget where we left our car(s) last, well, I guess that's when we're in deep doo-doo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 10:09 am:

Tim, that is a great argument to use with the wife to justify having multiple classic cars. That way, I always have a spare to drive around while looking for the lost one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 11:07 am:

Zach...and also at least one that runs while other(s) are being worked on, which always seems to be the case.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 11:36 am:

I just use the excuse, "my train of thought jumped the track".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank M. Brady on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 11:31 am:

Just before retirement, I'd occasionally drive to work then walk home and wonder where my car was - It's not Alzheimer's, but Sometimers...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 03:01 pm:

I've been preparing a route for the North Jersey HCCA Regional week-long tour coming up in July. I had laid out a beauty on the computer, looked it over with a satellite mapping program, and went out yesterday to test the instructions with rubber on the road. (You should NEVER plan a car tour without vetting the route - there are always things to change when you actually get there!) I put everything I needed in the car - Hunterdon Co. NJ detail map, Bucks Co. PA detail map, pens, scratch paper, clipboard. Drove 35 miles to the start of the route. What hadn't I brought? THE INSTRUCTIONS! I had to drive all the way home, print the route out, and drive all the way back.

By the way, it will be a beautiful drive. 88 miles, coffee stop at a private collection, 4 covered bridges, a little airport with biplanes and gliders, lunch at a brew pub, and an ice cream stop. The first of five touring days. July 21-25 out of Princeton, NJ. If you have a pre-'16, Ford or Brand X, join us!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 03:56 pm:

Friday, I went down to visit a fellow member who is older than I am. He wanted me to look into his cylinders while he rotated the rear wheel. He wanted me to watch the pistons go up and down. I could barely see one while I used a flashlight. Couldn't see both them at the same time. Later when I got ready to go home, I looked for my dark glasses and found out they were still on my eyes. No wonder I couldn't see it!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Vaughn on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 07:29 pm:

OK...I'll admit it. Janey and I were getting ready to take a drive. I mentioned, "we really need to get a key for trunk"....she said, Bill we're driving the Dodge pickup. I'm like Samuel Clements who once wrote (paraphrasing)"I'm so old now that I can't remember things that probably never happened anyway."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 07:31 pm:

Stan,
Now that you mention it, I think I did see a little spittle running under your chin at Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 08:00 pm:

I just sat down to enter something on ah, um, ahhh, hmmm!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 08:24 pm:

"my train of thought jumped the track".
Good one Ken!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 10:55 pm:

I don't remember forgetting as much as I used to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 11:15 pm:

So here's a funny reminder of my aged father. Sadly he contracted alezhimers and we lived with this condition for several years before he died. One day we were sitting in a left turn lane with a red arrow. I of course was driving and after we had sit at the light for a few moments he said "you got the arrow lets go" I told him is was red and we had to wait until the green arrow before we could go. He said b/s, it don't make a difference what the color is if you got the arrow you can go!!!!

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Monday, April 07, 2014 - 12:28 am:

I just noticed that all you old folks are on my TV, what yuall taking about these new cars fur they work just fine sometimes and when they don't just hook up the horses and go to town. Now get off my TV. Or did I push the wrong starter button again.

Bub ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd on Monday, April 07, 2014 - 11:19 am:

Speaking of starter buttons, why are they advertising new cars with "push the button to start" as a fancy new feature? They dropped that when they went to "key" start around 60 years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Monday, April 07, 2014 - 11:38 am:

Wait till the new cars come out with "close one tab or all tabs"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By samuel pine on Monday, April 07, 2014 - 11:50 am:

Hey Ken, I still am a sayin "step on the starter"
Where is that dispicable chuck key gone? 10 out of
10= I find it when I sit down. Lost my micrometer
found that in the shop fridg.??? oh yea. Then my
best failing, is to forget to write a note "for
a note" CRS CRS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, April 07, 2014 - 12:52 pm:

I take pride in being a person that does not forget things!

What are we talking about?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Monday, April 07, 2014 - 07:37 pm:

All these confessions make me feel pretty good!
Maybe I'll make it for a while longer.
I spend a lot of time putting tools away as soon as I'm done with them.
If I just set them down I spend a LOT more time trying to find them the next time I need them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Monday, April 07, 2014 - 08:46 pm:

If at first you don't succeed... skydiving is not for you. ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Coco on Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 01:51 pm:

Hey, are those 1910 Buick mufflers for the smaller White Streak, or the bigger cars?

A year or so ago, I put away the firewall bracket for a 1910 Model 16 Buick that holds the support rod to the radiator, put it away in a safe place so I wouldn't lose it. Been looking for it now for three months.....

And then:

My forgetter's getting better
But my rememberer is broke.
To you that may seem funny
But, to me, that is no joke,

For when I'm "here" I'm wondering
If I really should be "there"
And, when I try to think it through,
I haven't got a prayer!

Oft times I walk into a room,
Say "what am I here for?"
I wrack my brain, but all in vain
A zero is my score.

At times I put something away
Where it is safe, but, Gee!
The person it is safest from
Generally, is me!

When shopping I may see someone,
Say "Hi" and have a chat,
Then, when the person walks away
I ask myself, "who's that?"

Yes, my forgetter's getting better
While my rememberer is broke,
And it's driving me plumb crazy
And that isn't any joke.

Anonymous

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam "POPS" Humphries, Lexington, KY on Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 06:12 pm:

The only time I forget things is after I get up at 6am and before I go to bed at 8pm. Eleanor keeps track of important appointments, reminding me to have my mid-morning and mid-afternoon snack and when it is time to give our best friend, Gus, (a 10 lb Toy Poodle) his evening goodie at 7pm.

Other than that I remember everything but only if it was many years ago. Getting older is wonderful forgetting that you have gotten there is not.

And there are a lot of things that go when you get older!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 06:46 pm:

One of my {many} doctors recently said something that gave me a bit of comfort: "It isn't Alzheimers when you forget your keys. It's Alzheimers when you forget what your keys are for."

So far, so good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 06:48 pm:

They told me back in the 60's and 70's that I was destroying a lot of short-term-memory brain cells. I didn't believe them then, but I do now. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 06:56 pm:

Mike, I'll drink to that!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 07:26 pm:

I can still dress myself,but that's only cause i wear bib's! Bud.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration