Non Skid - pen and ink

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Non Skid - pen and ink
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 09:12 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 09:32 pm:

So that is how they did it back 'in the day".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 09:33 pm:

I love it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Kerndt on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 09:49 pm:

Richard--You have too much free time!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bishop, San Diego on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 10:02 pm:

Unbelievable talent! Thank you for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 10:21 pm:

So that's why they're so darn expensive!

To cool my friend! Thanks for sharing your talents with us

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 10:25 pm:

Richard, that is hilarious! Thanks for that, I needed a good laugh. Your talent never ceases to amaze me. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 10:57 pm:

No wonder all the treads look like that. He's holding it at an angle! Geeees, Poor quality control. :-)
PS: really neat!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 03:29 am:

Fantastic!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration