Unique Model T Speedster on E-bay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Unique Model T Speedster on E-bay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 12:58 am:

For those that want a light weight....all engine, go fast speedster, check out the one on E-bay item #2213764016234.
This one is about as light weight as it gets.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 01:11 am:

Correction on the E-bay #....delete the last #4.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode Chehalis Washington on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 01:37 am:

Here's the link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221376401623?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html %3F_sacat%3D0%26_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D221376401623%26_rdc%3D1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 07:08 am:

Neat idea, and beautiful body concept. It's just awfully modern for me. It's like what Howard Hughes would have built if he wanted a T speedster. Beautiful lines, and I bet it goes like a bat out of heck. Just doesn't go very far with that micro gas tank!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 07:20 am:

It was built as a hill climber, thats why it has such a small tank.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 07:27 am:

It's too attractive for only hill climbing. I'd want a bigger tank on it so I could tour like a BOSS.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 07:35 am:

Odd combination of new components and very few historic ones that make it ineligible for any historic race events. I know a lot of time and effort went into it, but the end result seems to have no purpose.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 11:36 am:

Royce,

The purpose was to compete at the Newport Hill Climb. There are several T's built specifically to win that event.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 01:55 pm:

Does any one know it's history/ builder?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 09:35 pm:

So the spring hangers are on the radius rods huh? Interesting. i would like to know how they made the wheels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 09:54 pm:

kep, you buy the wheels on ebay for 500 bucks apiece

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 12:10 am:

From what I read it does not have a Model T chassis, therefore probably not eligible for T Speedster events.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 02:54 pm:

Bill Bohlen at Antique Motorsports has the wheels.
www.antiquemotorsports.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 09:59 pm:

Link is no good

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 10:16 pm:

Even with a fuel tank of adequate size, I can not imagine driving that thing on a tour. Ugh!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 10:25 pm:

I left out a letter. It's Antique T Motorsports!

www.antiquetmotorsports.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 10:28 pm:

Put a "t" after antique in the link for the wheels.
It'll work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 10:30 pm:

I type too slow.
Maybe I need to use TWO fingers!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Cress on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 12:21 pm:

Does anyone know who purchased Martin Moody's hill climber?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration