OT - Progress on the North London Garage Record Holder Replica

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT - Progress on the North London Garage Record Holder Replica
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Greenlees on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 08:41 am:

This is non Model "T" and I am only posting it here because it is such an amazing project and you may be interested in seeing it. Our friend in the is building this entire machine from scratch, including the engine!

Things are starting to shape up since our last post on Pavel Malanik’s very ambitious project to recreate the 1909 North London Garage record holder with a huge 165.62 CI (2714 c.c.) V-twin engine. After finishing up the frame, he next moved on to building the front fork. You can see the machine up on two wheels now on http://theoldmotor.com/?p=114010

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dena & Dennis Gorder on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 08:52 am:

Beautiful!!! I wish I had half that talent!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 09:07 pm:

Most impressive! Thank you for sharing.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration