Trip to town

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Trip to town
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 01:22 pm:

My wife said clear the drive and warm up the car so we can go to town..she didn't say which car though!

application/octet-stream
IMG_20140218_123557_701.jpg (144.4 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 01:36 pm:

For some reason, I only got a link to the picture. Tried saving it and here it is for those who got the same thing:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 01:39 pm:

Thanks Dick I only got the first picture before he plowed the snow, nothing but white. HA

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 03:39 pm:

Thanks guys!! I'm new (duhhh) at this...sent this from my phone which I'm REALLY new at!! Don't know why it didn't come out.
Last night, Bob, everything WAS nothing but white!! Soooo sick of winter!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration