1920 Low Hood Firewall Plans

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 1920 Low Hood Firewall Plans
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard T. Rodgers on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 01:32 pm:

Does anyone have a set of plans or pattern I can follow to make a new wood (probably plywood) firewall for the 1920 Depot Hack I'm building on a 1920 frame? THANKS!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 01:51 pm:

Richard,
You can get a new wood firewall for under $90. Are you sure you want to go to all the trouble of making one? By the time you get a patter, the wood, and whatever else you need you could have had one shipped.

My $.02 worth....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 02:23 pm:

I second that. But if you have a low steel firewall you can use that as a pattern and guide.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration