Luke Dahlinger Please contact me

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Luke Dahlinger Please contact me
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Dominguez on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 11:14 pm:

Hi, Luke,

Please call me or email me; I want to bring you up-to-date on my latest book on Ford history and other topics.

Henry Dominguez
801-425-4606 (Utah)
dominguezh2@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 03:14 am:

Here is his newest profile: http://www.mtfca.com/cgi-bin/discus/board-profile.cgi?action=view_profile&profil e=luke_d-users

Maybe a private message will reach his current e-mail address. According to this thread he doesn't have much time for this forum anymore: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/372472.html?1373421958

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Dominguez on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 09:24 pm:

Thanks for the advice. I sent Luke a private message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 10:11 pm:

Luuuuuuuke ....

Contact Henry .....

The Force Commands it ..... :-)

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 10:16 pm:

Search your feelings . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 10:41 pm:

You know it to be true .... :-)

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 09:56 am:

Sorry couldn't resist the force!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 10:08 am:

Apparently so far this is Luke's response:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 04:06 pm:

hahahaha! You guys crack me up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 09:25 pm:

Luke,

Important it is that the one called " Henry "
have contact with you ....

Do this you must

Yodah

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 10:35 pm:

If you read his post this is the kind of OT stuff he did not like! Bummer I like it! :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration