Classisied Spam Filter???

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Classisied Spam Filter???
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 03:34 pm:

Is there some kind of Spam filter that could be used on our Classified Sight to stop stupid posts like this?

Car for Sale: say thanks to a lot for your website it helps a lot.
how to make your penis bigger without pills <lamontluke@arcor.de>
Kollnitzgreuth, CARINTHIA Austria - Wed Feb 19 01:39:23 2014

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 03:47 pm:

If my T runs for more than four hours, am I supposed to call a Doctor?

:-)

Couldn't resist.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 04:32 pm:

Mark,
It is called a moderator.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 05:32 pm:

If there is something on the street Id rather not look at I just walk away. Same thing goes for junk online. It only bugs you if you let it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 06:25 pm:

So Will, if a little ole lady is getting beat up for her purse, you just walk away? Is that how that works?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 06:47 pm:

Yeah I had to monitor chat rooms when I worked for AOL not a fun job and the number of a.... who try to prey on the feeble of mind is staggering! Glad that part of my time at AOL only lasted 3 months I was appalled at what I saw and was ashamed I could not do more about it! It would be too big a job for one person but the only effective way to stop them would be to capture their MAC address and block it. My granddaughter also found one of those ads I'll never let her go there again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 06:58 pm:

That's quite a leap there, Ken. hahaha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 08:13 pm:

Like anything else - if you give it attention like
posting a thread about it for example - it only serves to prolong it ...

Just ignore it ....

If there is no mark - there is no con

Jim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration