Radiator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Radiator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ken bechtel on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 06:59 am:

Hi all! I have two radiators for my 24 tudor , not sure which one to use? one has a 2" tall neck and the other has a 2.5" neck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 08:21 am:

ken, I would use the one that the fins seemed to be the tightest fit on the flues. If the fins have come loose, no amount of cleaning will keep it from running hot. The difference in height? could be one is after market. KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 01:10 pm:

Try one and if it overheats or leaks, try the other. Use the best one.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 01:21 pm:

Are they round tube or flat tube? Flat tube offers better cooling, all other things being equal.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration