14 Roadster-Photo, what did she say?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 14 Roadster-Photo, what did she say?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 10:01 am:

What do you think she said when she found out she got mud on her dress?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 10:33 am:

She said, "Herb, this is a 1913 roadster."

I don't think that's mud on her dress. It's a smudge on the photo - notice how it's on the dress and the tire. There's also a smudge on the photo on the other front wheel/tire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 10:36 am:

That's what I thought at first but it is a mirror image. Hard to say but a great picture none the less.
Thanks Herb

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 10:49 am:

Nice 13!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 12:27 pm:

Heck, I bet she felt bad that the mud on her dress got on the new white tire.......maybe not, but she looks in a good mood regardless.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 12:40 pm:

I like that, Erich. I know I hate it when my wife tracks stuff into the garage from the kitchen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 02:22 pm:

You're not going to get in the new car and drive down to the tavern again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 02:28 pm:

Hey Richard I know you're just joking but that's a real thing! I'm always having to fight for my space in the garage so I can actually work in there. If not it'd just be an extension of the attic. If I've said it once I've said it 10 times this year "You better find somewhere else for this to live! Cause if it stays in here I'm going to chunk it."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 02:34 pm:

Guys,just threaten to put a garage door on the living room,and she will come around..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 03:29 pm:

Herb - I think she said something like,...."well, this is gonna' cost you, TWICE! Once for the cleaning bill for my dress, and again for dinner out tonight!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 03:33 pm:

In reality, I think Eric Johnson is right,....there is not only a similar "smudge" on the other front wheel/tire, but also a third one at the bottom of the radiator that is harder to see, but it "IS" there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Chantrell - Adelaide, Australia on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 03:52 pm:

I think he said "Now you are dirty why not polish the brass? Oh, and don't forget to clean the windows."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John E Cox on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 10:51 pm:

I like her attitude.
She was definitely a keeper.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 08:06 am:

"You really expect me to drive this down to the dress shop without having one of those accessory under-the-axle wishbone supports?"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 08:15 am:

Richard, Seth & Jack My first wife "surprised" me with a freezer where I used to park my Harley. When she came home My Harley was in the living room!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 09:27 am:

I'm trying to determine if the front fenders have that '13 lip? The car is only a year old, and is already starting to show it's age. Great photo!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration