Old Photo - Old Ride Meets New Ride

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Old Ride Meets New Ride
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 10:17 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dexter Doucet on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 10:20 am:

English bodied T? Or Austrailian? Beautiful car and great photo !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 04:43 am:

I would guess South Australia, but definitely Australia. Nice crop of sunflowers in the garden too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Norton on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 05:09 am:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/179374/250350.html?1322740599

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 06:40 am:

Tarrant bodied Touring. Victoria, Australia. Only one known surviving example,but I don't have a picture.Regular poster, David Chantrell has posted pictures of the 1914 roadster variation.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Chantrell - Adelaide, Australia on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 07:03 am:

Here is a photo of the 1914 roadster version...a pretty sweet ride in my view!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 09:14 am:

Would love to know what that horse was thinking, looking under that hood. Probably thinking something like..."don't look like no 20 horses to me"..........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Chantrell - Adelaide, Australia on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 07:35 pm:

I think the horse was asking "Where is the hay, baby!"

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration