Seems pricey for what it is

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Seems pricey for what it is
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 11:55 am:

but the wife wants to look at it
http://ocala.craigslist.org/cto/4322297580.html
pu

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 12:21 pm:

Another look what I've got home made doo-dad. It might have been worth that price with the original body.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 12:37 pm:

IF you could negotiate a slightly lower price, you could sell that wood body and buy a Rootleib one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 12:43 pm:

Depends on what if any 1914 parts are there. Maybe 3-5,000 and the condition of the motor etc. It's cute but not that price cute.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 03:34 pm:

He's trying to get back some of what he spent on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 04:14 pm:

It is all about the pink!
Pink paint has to be expensive..

I wonder if the pink birdhouse comes with it!

Where are the flamingos?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 04:17 pm:

Maybe it's a Mary Kay car.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 05:07 pm:

If he wanted to make it a Texaco pickup he should have painted Texaco red. It would sell better.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 09:59 pm:

Is it just me or does the paint look like it has reverse measles?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim york on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 10:02 pm:

Is that a wide track? Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 10:56 am:

I wouldn't judge the color too much by this picture until you see the car. When I found my speedster on ebay, there were many pictures, and they all showed a weird shade of green. When I actually saw the car (before bidding) it was actually a completely different - and much nicer - color.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 01:33 pm:

How easy it is to throw the muck
When it's not our model car or truck,

The color matters not I say
You'll probably paint it anyway,

The price depends if your the buyer or seller
So why chastise the other feller,

I have seen some cars here that look so funny
But I smile and say that's their money,

And when you sell yours some day
I hope your treated in a kinder way.

I have no connection with the seller or the e-bay ad
Some comments here just make me sad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Floyd Voie - Chehalis, Washington on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 01:55 pm:

Right on, Dennis!

Many Model T's had purpose built bodies in the day and the builder of this truck no doubt built it to suit his purpose.

G.R., if the wife likes it, go for it!

Good Luck!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration