Bakersfield swap meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Bakersfield swap meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 10:45 pm:

Does anybody know the dates for Bakersfield ?

Thanks,

Dick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 10:56 pm:

April 10-12, 2014

http://www.hcca.org/calendar.php

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 11:06 pm:

That was fast. Thanks, Steve.

Dick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 11:59 pm:

Another question:

We're traveling to Bakersfield in a motor home this year. Is there any provision for overnite parking ?

Dick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 12:25 am:

I don't know what the deal is at the Kern County Fairgrounds (check with the guy in the above link), but when I'm on the road and staying in my vehicle I often park overnight in the lot at a Wal-Mart super center so I have a restroom handy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 12:42 am:

If you are self contained, I have seen some stay in the parking lot, but to get a place on the grass you will need to send in a reservation and pay for a space in the swap meet grounds.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom VanMeeteren on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 08:55 am:

There are a lot of people that stay in the parking lot on the east side (sand). The swap meet spaces are usually all sold out. See you there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 01:06 pm:

We never have a problem finding a space for our RV, but no hookups. We will have a big pile of T parts there this year, all stuff not seen at swap meets before. Come and see us. Conversation, information, and advice always free. Sometimes even right. See you there.
Erik

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration