Coming or Going

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Coming or Going
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Klem on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 11:26 pm:

Just saw this on Reddit
hmmmmm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 12:08 am:

It seems Dodge made a similar model.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 10:44 am:

Which end has the motor?

My guess is the right end.

Because it looks as if the left has the brake drum.

(Message edited by admin on February 21, 2014)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 12:09 pm:

Which way?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 12:22 pm:

This as in Richmond in 2008.

Be_Zero_Be

(Message edited by admin on February 21, 2014)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 12:38 pm:

Why ruin one antique car when you can ruin two?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 12:45 pm:

Steve I believe that one you posted is a Plymouth it has the sailing ship hood ornament and the sailing ship badge at the lift point of the hood

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Greenlees on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 03:33 pm:

That is actually a photo in our collection, which was posted on T.O.M. in and it now making the rounds on the internet.

I just looked at the original and the rear axle is on the left side and the front axle is on the right side.

The info I got with the photo said that it was in Louisville, KY. I did some research at the time and found that Franck St. seems not to exist there any longer if it was in fact in Louisville. If anyone knows more about this photo or Mueller leave a reply @ http://theoldmotor.com/?p=17310

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 03:50 pm:

One of those Model T's sold at auction in Kokomo, In. several yrs. ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 04:06 pm:

Did it sell for twice the money? ;>)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 05:42 pm:

It sold cheap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 07:20 pm:

Guess so but????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Schmidt on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 09:46 am:

I had my T stretched 15" so my legs were not cramped up. This T was from Indiana, now near Seattle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 11:30 am:

Steve - Could you please tell us more about stretching your T? What body style is it, and could you please post pictures?

It would also help if you could tell us how tall you are and if you are happy with the stretch job.

Thanks, Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 12:27 pm:

Made for backing up hills in reverse!:-)
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 11:32 am:

Is there a "coming and going" T for sale in the lower 48 now?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kriegel Mishawaka Indiana on Monday, February 24, 2014 - 09:03 am:

There is a coming and going T in the LaPorte Indiana museum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Monday, February 24, 2014 - 09:18 am:

David;
U suppose that is the one that sold at auction at Kokomo, In. years ago?? I was at that auction, but don't know who bought it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Schmidt on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 10:43 am:

I bought the red 1925 T from the guy who bought it at the Kokomo auction. Is now resides near Seattle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 11:05 am:

T "oddities' are fascinating - "comings & goings", stretches, clown cars (a.k.a. "wheelie cars"), tractors, rail inspection cars, etc. List goes on and on. Speaks to the ubiquity, durability and versatility of the vehicle. Go to any show and see what garners the most attention and interest when one of the oddities is sitting on the display line.

You're a lucky man Steve.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philippe BROST, France on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 11:40 am:

http://www.ina.fr/video/RAF05009477

Coming and going 2CV but not for fun

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 11:50 am:

I've always thought it would be fun to have a touring or convertible with the controls in the back seat and a big dog trained to sit in the front seat with his paws up on the steering wheel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Money - Braidwood, IL on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 04:02 pm:

Here is the one by us.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration