ACCESSORY OF THE DAY - 02/21/2014 - B&K TIMER

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: ACCESSORY OF THE DAY - 02/21/2014 - B&K TIMER
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 12:22 pm:

(Message edited by admin on February 21, 2014)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 12:32 pm:

The number of different timer designs is staggering, thanks for posting them!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 12:56 pm:

I have quite a few but I think you have pretty much every one I have, Jay. If you remember, we did a thread on them one time. Might be time again. I just got a couple pretty cool ones. The problem I have is that the brush or roller or whatever isn't with some of them I find.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 04:20 pm:

Stan, Yes I do remember. I have started A thread on all things "Ford Timer" as an archive over on the MTFCI forum that I have been adding to weekly. Here's the link to it.

http://www.modelt.org/mtfcivb/showthread.php/132-Ford-Model-T-Timers-Archieve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 04:23 pm:

That design looks like it would put a lot of stress on the Bakelite case! I wonder what the wiper looked like?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 04:28 pm:

Pretty cool but I can't get on there to comment or add anything. I don't know if they hate me or if I'm such an idiot I can't figure out how to sign up. 99% certain it's the idiot aspect. I'm so busy I don't have time to keep up with two forums anyway. I don't even read this one as much as I used to.

If I get time I might email you some pictures to post on there of some of my collection but right now I have 4 of your carbs scattered all over the bench, trying to figure out if I have parts for all of them. Better get back to the shop. Cold today. Can't seem to get the shop warm. Or me. Snowing and 30 which usually is right in my comfort zone. Not today.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration