Dump box on Craigslist

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Dump box on Craigslist
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 08:18 pm:

Thought this was interesting enough to post.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/cto/4343277005.html

Also - notice how wood spoke hubs were adapted to Model A wheels.

Ely is in northeast Minnesota.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 08:29 pm:

Rough, but a good deal. The dump box and auxiliary transmission are probably worth the asking price. Too bad, I don't have time for another project right now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 08:36 pm:

Those front wheels are really something. It must have been a lot of work to do that....

Not bad for the price. Needs a ton of work, but the bed alone is probably worth the price. It's impossible to tell for sure, but in the first photo I think I can see a rear end clamshell bead. If it is, that makes at least the rear end earlier than '24.

Great project for someone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 08:40 pm:

5 hours from here... wish it was closer, but 10 hours and 600+ mile round trip is a lot of driving for something that rough.

I want that Canadian windshield frame for my Touring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 10:00 pm:

If not for distance, time, space, and money...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 10:03 pm:

That is really cool.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 10:26 pm:

WOW! nice!
That is alot of TT for the money

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Smith on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 10:27 pm:

I was thinking buy it and get it running and use it as is around the farm just for fun. Ely is 3 1/2 hours for me but I wouldn't be interested in it until spring, I don't have room for the snow right now much less another vehicle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 10:31 pm:

I agree with Mack. Looks like a great deal for somebody who wants a good project.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Bamford, Edmonton AB on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 06:35 am:

Might be worth the drive if you could engine work done at the same time I see the Ely is only 17 miles north of Babbitt...

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration