New Tires.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: New Tires.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Kerndt on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 11:26 pm:

Anyone have any knowledge of a sale or good price on 21" Model T Tires? Thank you. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Murray - Anacortes, WA on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 11:42 pm:

Can you say Chikasha ??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Katy, Texas on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 11:57 pm:

Chickasha !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 12:35 am:

If that's too far for you and you don't mind waiting, there will be tire dealers at Iola in July. Most of the Model T parts dealers also sell tires. The closest of those to you is Bird Haven in Colfax.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 10:11 am:

Bill how many do you need? I have a pr of new 21in Bedfords, 4-Sears 21 in. a pr of New Firestone 30 x 3's, But I need a pr of Firestone 30 x 3 1/2"s

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 01:30 pm:

Anyone know if there will be any tire dealers at the event in Richmond Indiana in May?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 01:47 pm:

doubt it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald Bolser on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 09:11 pm:

Dave,
Lucas Tires is only about an hour to the East of Richmond in Springfield, Ohio

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Barker - Dayton, OH on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 09:25 pm:

That's true, however you should call the to check what they have available. I found it better for me to have the tires I wanted shipped directly from Universal in PA rather than ordering through Lucas, who would have had to have them shipped anyway. And I'm about 20 minutes from Springfield.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 10:15 pm:

Ok thanks. I'm due for a set of Ward Riversides soon and would scoop them up if I stumbled across them to save on shipping. If not, I'll wait a little longer to order them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 02:00 am:

Coker has a clearance section..... May want to check that out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 06:26 pm:

I bought a 21"-440/450x21 LUCAS Olympic Tread BW tire at Iola 2 years ago for $99.......no freight and no sales tax!....... :-) .......and they are STILL $99.
It's made in Viet Nam but looks, feels and smells like any other new tire I ever bought.
No complaints here.

http://www.lucasclassictires.com/21-Tires_c46.htm

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration