1926 Ford Model TT Closed cab door latches

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 1926 Ford Model TT Closed cab door latches
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Ledbetter Sheridan,Or on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 12:14 am:

can any one tell me were to find door latches for my TT closed cab the drivers door is frozen solid and the right side is missing is there one that is interchangeable with a car that I can use, or is TT latches not interchangeable

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 07:30 am:

Keep squirting the frozen one with PB Blaster and contact John Danuser in Fulton, MO. He has a lot of truck parts. If you know anyone going to Chicksha, OK, next month, give them your frozen one as a sample of what to look for. I might be wrong, but, seems like I remember some of the early model A truck doors were the same. Good luck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 07:57 am:

Private message me. I have a pair. They are TT only, nothing else fits. If you are interested let me know. I will be around tomorrow, dig them out and send you pics.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 10:06 am:

Lonnie I have two for the pass side only, one is free and works and one needs rebuilding danuser88@ktis.net

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration