Old Photo - Lotsa Accessories On This T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Lotsa Accessories On This T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 10:42 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 03:49 pm:

Wow! I think that one belongs in your living room as part of your accessories collection!
Thank you Jay!
I wonder how many it does have?
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 06:11 pm:

I sometimes see somebody riding in a modern car with giant spinning flashy wheels, bad graphics stuck on the sides, and purple lights lighting the wheel wells up. I often laugh and mumble to myself, in disgust. I wonder if the fellow driving a T loaded with accessories was ridiculed the same way back in the day?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 10:55 pm:

Well Ed, I guess that depends on when the first pimpmobiles arrived on the scene?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 11:17 am:

I've ask before, Where is it now. Picture taken before 1979.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 11:35 am:

Bob, I would also like to know who owns that car. SOOOOO Guy's and Gal's....who here Knows?????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 03:24 pm:

Jay
I was able to go through my master T Int. Membership directory and find a person (By Phone) in Scotia NY that knew Bob, he is going to contact others in the area and see if he can find out where the car went to after Bobs death.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 03:57 pm:

Thanks Bob!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 06:02 pm:

The thing I hate most about that roadster, is that $**% bulb horn way up on the windshield. I see too many cars today with horns like that and they just look wrong to me! This photo proves that it was done at that time. In truth, I have known for a long time that it was done. But it was not common or typical in any way for that time. It was commonly done as a gag in the '40s.
Great photos! But I don't think I want quite that may accessories on my coupe.
Thanks all!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration