Odd intake for Model T Ford any ideas

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Odd intake for Model T Ford any ideas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 11:46 am:

This intake manifold has been in my showcase for years, does anyone know what this was used for, thank you for all your help on these items, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 11:56 am:

Here is another odd ball item
heavy cast fan hub with Ford arm, notice round head fan shaft, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 11:58 am:

If the bottom hole goes right through the casting, my guess would be that it's for some sort of primer set up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 12:03 pm:

Yes it does go through

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 11:47 am:

Any ideas on this fan hub,Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 03:04 pm:

Bob;
I have a simlar intake like that, but it has the stuff that yours is missing.I get a chase, I'll dig it out and know more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, February 24, 2014 - 12:55 am:

As for the hub, I'd guess aftermarket such as Western Auto or something. Just a WAG. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Monday, February 24, 2014 - 10:02 am:

The purpose of the odd fan hub could be part of a fly-ball governor ? I have something similar on an earlier style fan on a 1913 engine set up for stationary use.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Monday, February 24, 2014 - 11:37 pm:

I'm thinking the bracket on the pulley arm might be for a spring to keep the belt tight....... ?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration