Nice Day For A Motor Car Drive

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Nice Day For A Motor Car Drive
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 06:36 pm:

Got into the 40's in Indiana today so figured why not drive the T to the club meeting. Put on about 40 miles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 06:38 pm:

Not sure why the picture is sideways. The picture in fine in the file that I down loaded it from.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 06:42 pm:

I opened the picture in my picture editing software and it came up upright as Kenny said. But, I went ahead and rotated it 90 degrees to the right, then 90 degrees back to the left, then saved it, and now it posts upright as intended. Why? Who knows!

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 10:25 pm:

I hate computers!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 07:08 am:

Thanks Mark. I just got a new computer with Windows 8 and don't like the new Windows at all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 07:44 am:

Photos turning sideways is caused by the rotation of the earth. You have to post it at just the right second as it comes back around and is upright.

I wanted to try to take my car out yesterday but ran out of time after work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 08:54 am:

I will second Kenny about Windows 8. I don't like it at all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 10:02 am:

After a year with Windows 8 I have figured out how to do all the things I used to be able to do on XP and Vista with fewer mouse clicks and key strokes. Windows 8 is designed to make it possible to use on tablet type devices, which makes it more complex for use on a desktop or laptop.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 10:11 am:

I avoid all that with a Mac.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration