ACCESSORY OF THE DAY - 02/24/2014 - WARD'S TIMER

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: ACCESSORY OF THE DAY - 02/24/2014 - WARD'S TIMER
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, February 24, 2014 - 12:10 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson on Monday, February 24, 2014 - 12:22 pm:

Some of these timers, like this one, must have been a real bugger to install over the rotor!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, February 24, 2014 - 12:51 pm:

Dale, I forgot to post the special key that holds the rotor on the camshaft. With the rotor installed in the timer, off the car, you then place the key in the rotor and slip it onto the camshaft.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, February 24, 2014 - 01:10 pm:

I have a new old stock one of those but without the little key. It looks like a very good design, probably better than most. I wondered how you were supposed to put the rotor in. The little key solves the question.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Monday, February 24, 2014 - 01:26 pm:

It looks like the timer is made from the same type of bakelite, phonilic or whatever it is that the New Days were made from.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration