Fantastic Resource for Ford History Buffs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Fantastic Resource for Ford History Buffs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Monday, February 24, 2014 - 07:42 pm:

Today I stumbled across a fantastic history source and used it to read several articles about the model T. Here's part of a newspaper article and the newspaper its from:

The resource is Google newspapers and they have over 60 million scanned pages from newspapers around the country.

I'm planning on visiting this site often. The URL is: http://news.google.com/newspapers

If your lucky, your hometown newspaper might have been scanned - mine wasn't, but still loads of good info there (there were many stories about my hometown in other newspapers though)

Enjoy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 07:15 am:

Bud,
Great resource. Thank you for posting,
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 09:18 am:

Thanks Bud! I got it bookmarked for future reading.
Tim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration