A little home-made advertising

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: A little home-made advertising
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 12:01 am:

I aim to do my part in the Model T missionary field, so today I made up this little card. I'll carry a batch whenever I'm out in a T and anybody who shows any interest will get one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 12:59 am:

Steve,

Great idea. Any way you could post a link to the clip art for us?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 01:09 am:

It's from this 1914 ad:

http://www.adclassix.com/ads/14fordmodelt.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 03:10 pm:

That's a great way to promote the hobby.
If anybody wanted to have fun and own or build a piece of real Americana the Model T would be it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 09:09 pm:

Thank you Steve. I copied your card to my desktop and now I can print up a bunch of business cards. I will share them with fellow T members as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 09:27 pm:

Good idea, Steve!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 10:46 pm:

My scanner went belly up, so to get the image above I had to take a picture with a camera. That's why it's slightly crooked and not as sharp as it should be. Anybody who wants to make some of these would do well to get the image from the link above and make up a fresh new card. It would look a lot better than a copy of a copy of a copy.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration