TEST

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: TEST
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 03:06 pm:

TEST

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 03:11 pm:

FAIL

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 03:14 pm:

Yes. I am alive

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 03:47 pm:

(tap tap tap) Is this thing on?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 04:01 pm:

Multiple choice?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 04:03 pm:

..........................Can you hear me now?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Bohlen, Severn MD on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 04:26 pm:

At the sound of the chimes....

http://www.radioremembered.org/chimes.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 04:31 pm:

That is one NICE microphone. W.E. 44?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 04:33 pm:

Sorry, meant RCA 44.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 04:43 pm:

Yep, 44BX. Norman Corwin, Galen Drake, Les Tremayne, and Fibber McGee have talked through that mike. When I lived in California we used it at SPERDVAC meetings.

The three notes originated at Earle C. Anthony's KFI. When the new NBC Red Network went on the air in 1926, they adopted the signature for their programs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 04:43 pm:

Love that mic, Steve. I use one just a little more modern for my underground station.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 07:37 pm:

How many questions can i miss and still pass?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 07:39 pm:

Steve don't open that closet!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 07:45 pm:

The Shadow Knows!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 08:10 pm:

It's a commercial? It's a commercial for Wheaties?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 08:17 pm:

Oh my Gosh ... Steve Jelf owns a tie !!!!!!!!!!

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Murray - Anacortes, WA on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 09:11 pm:

"Watson--come here--I want to see you"

TT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Zahorik on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 09:19 pm:

Tain't funny McGee!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 10:29 pm:

Harvey, great to see you post again, hope you are feeling better.

Rick

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration