OT - Gentlemen, don't do this!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT - Gentlemen, don't do this!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 09:05 pm:

No matter what the reason, don't do what this man did. What was he thinking? I bet he is a Model T collector who really wanted that 1909 Tourabout seen here and would give his left *** to own it. Notice the seller wasn't interested and put the car back on Ebay? http://www.cp24.com/news/man-in-hospital-following-apparent-self-castration-in-m arkham-1.1705315

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 09:12 pm:

You don't have to tell me twice. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 09:13 pm:

oh darn, I wish you would have posted this five minutes ago. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 09:49 pm:

Sheesh,I suffered a testicular torsion when I was in the 8th grade in school.2 hours later to surgery and I would be typeing with a high pitched clic.
About lost them.Massive pain and swelling,wouldn't wish that pain on our worst president.

NO WAY IN The world would I do this.NO way.
I will buy some more rusty junk and build a T the hard way a dozen times but not try and get it this way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 06:03 am:

Another case of "cutting edge technology". :-(
I'm leaving now--Quickly!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 09:39 am:

What an idiot!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 10:28 am:

Wow! Talk about testicular fortitude! "Some times you feel like a nut, some times you don't"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 11:18 am:

Dave,
I don't understand what that news article has to do w/a model T.
Where's this "1909 Tourabout" you mentioned?
I see a pic of the front of an ambulance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays KS on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 11:29 am:

OT is in the header, so HUMOR.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 11:56 am:

I don't have the b***s to watch this!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 12:23 pm:

Ken. Have a look here.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/426658.html?1393489886

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 12:53 pm:

Can't view the video here at work. I've always wondered however why so many guys are willing to give up their left nut for this or that. Why the left one? Is the left one somehow deficient?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 03:55 pm:

Heavier

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 04:27 pm:

Well, o.k., that may be it...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 05:26 pm:

In reality, that saying probably started as "I'd give my left hand" because most would not want to give the right one. Of course someone always puts a twist on it eventually. In this guys case, I think he tried to buy that Tourabout on Ebay and misread the instant payment button as "BOB IT NOW" :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karl Gilchrist on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 09:09 pm:

At least if he was successful then he wouldn't have been able to breed -You've gotta love natural selection -Karl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 10:34 pm:

I can't get my eyes to stop watering. And I really didn't expect to get the shakes quite so bad. Is it just me or did it suddenly turn cold in here?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Money - Braidwood, IL on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 05:26 am:

This is what happens when you are cheap. He was too cheap to have the doctor do the gender reassignment surgery. Think about this the next time you don't want to spend money on your T. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 06:24 am:

It could have been for religious reasons.
A Man that lives down the road from me was said to have hacked of the family jewels because he had a problem with lust. He based his actions on this scripture:

Matthew 5:29-30
King James Version (KJV)
29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 12:29 pm:

Maybe he was just stupid! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 01:03 pm:

Fred, I think you hit it on the head sir.
It would seem,as I learnedwhile suffering in the hospital bed for days, that every nerve in a male humans body ends in that area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 01:56 pm:

That's taking "do it yourself" a little too far!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 02:07 pm:

You know Robbie, I thought the same thing. This Incident happened in Markham Ontario. I don't like to generalize but, that area has become overwhelmingly Chinese. Perhaps this was someone of intense faith and with a good working knowledge of sharp knives. I guess my wife's suggestion that I wear horse blinders on the street to control my lust issues does not sound so bad after all. Still, I think Tim and Fred have it figured out. Sometimes less words and analysis provides the best answer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini on Saturday, March 01, 2014 - 10:30 am:

That's just nuts!!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration