The Classifieds look cleaner...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: The Classifieds look cleaner...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 10:44 pm:

Thanks Chris, you are appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 07:04 am:

Thank you Chris. You must have a pretty big "scrub brush" to clean up everything that turns up on this site. Your efforts are much appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 02:38 pm:

Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 08:29 am:

It's back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 10:53 am:

Aliens on the forum again. It's like trying to child-proof your house. They'll still find their way in. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van Evera on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 10:56 am:

I AM VERY SAD...... I just spent a few minutes reading some nonsense on the classifieds, and that is a few minutes of my life that was totally wasted and I'll never ever get them back........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 12:34 pm:

Joe, I am sorry about your loss but I am sure that it could be a lot worse than a few minutes.
Get over it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 01:55 pm:

Who gave the Forex Robot spammer the password?? A very long spam post hit about 7:30 this morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 02:15 pm:

Theres no way anyone will ever be able to stop them. These folks only mission in life is to beat the system. It was shown on the news last night how these guys from all over the world hacking big business. Anyone remember what happened to Target?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 03:33 pm:

I see only one ad now in the classifieds, what's the haps?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 07:12 pm:

I think the long post was by one of the same persons that put the long one last time so they have the pass word. I suggested to Chris that it was about time to change the pass word as it has been used for a "LONG" time. He told me he was going to give it a coupe of weeks to see what happened. Looks like it happened.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 07:30 pm:

"Listen! And understand! That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with! It can't be reasoned with! It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead! " /quote from the film Terminator

Same thing can be said about spammers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 07:42 pm:

U wanted the classified cleaned out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 07:51 pm:

Ed, "It won't be back"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Katy, Texas on Saturday, March 01, 2014 - 12:36 am:

Yeah, they are so clean that the header isn't even there and only one ad appears. Has it been 'hacked'?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill dugger on Saturday, March 01, 2014 - 02:43 am:

Is this going to be the new format, only one ad at a time or what? I thought that I was hacked or had a problem.
So lets get his straight, one at a time????Not like before where you can see a bunch of ads.????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Saturday, March 01, 2014 - 07:44 am:

I only see one ad

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Saturday, March 01, 2014 - 08:02 am:

Yeah, I just noticed that too! Thought it was my 'puter so tried it twice. Same thing. Wow. Kinda of a shame how such a lousy few can ruin something for a lot of good people

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Saturday, March 01, 2014 - 10:52 am:

Ditto - something's funny !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Saturday, March 01, 2014 - 11:34 am:

Something went wrong, when I find out I will let you know.

There are a couple of days missing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Saturday, March 01, 2014 - 11:38 am:

It's working now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Saturday, March 01, 2014 - 01:36 pm:

It's Back - Thanks Chris !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, March 01, 2014 - 04:51 pm:

I see said the blind man to his deaf dog.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Saturday, March 01, 2014 - 07:26 pm:

Jay I love your sense of humor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Saturday, March 01, 2014 - 07:31 pm:

I see said the blind man to his wife that couldn't hear as he picked up his hammer and saw.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Saturday, March 01, 2014 - 08:27 pm:

The adverts for the last two days mysteriously re-appeared, must the same hacker.....

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration