Lang's Orders For Chickasha Show

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Lang's Orders For Chickasha Show
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 01:01 pm:

Hello everyone! I figured I would use this to show another picture of Don's first Grandchild! This is how he spends his days here at work. Matthew is doing great and growing every day! He hangs out at the office with us and is a great addition to the workplace!

photo

So for official business, Don is delivering orders to Chickasha, and will take cores as well. So if you want an order delivered, please order by Wednesday March 12th. Same as usual, he will be with John Regan and Ron Patterson at North building on the West side.

On another side note. Lang's Old Car Parts move is getting closer. They have finished painting and finishing up sealing the floor. The current goal is the End of March/Beginning of April. We will have a formal announcement when we have an exact move date. The new 2014 catalogs will be shipping out on Monday and they have the new address on them. You can send things to the Winchendon address for now, but we have mail and UPS delivering at both addresses. Any questions you can ask Don or contact me at 1-800-872-7871

Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 01:47 pm:

Car kids are the cutest.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William P Schubert on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 06:27 am:

Ashley, I don't see any grease under his fingernails yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 04:54 pm:

Matthew looks just like Don! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 05:08 pm:

What about the glasses.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 05:09 pm:

Mike said..."Matthew looks just like Don!"
Mike do you mean because he is sleeping at the desk?

What a beautiful future Model T driver.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 05:44 pm:

Babies sure don't come any more adorable than that! Congratulations and God bless!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 06:57 pm:

Babies are the closest thing to heaven you are ever going to see on this earth.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration