What year? 1919?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: What year? 1919?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodrigo Nunes Ricardo on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 04:39 pm:

What year? 1919?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Robb on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 07:46 pm:

no 1919
No, it doesn't look anything at all like my 1919!
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Richard Bennett on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 09:24 pm:

On our Canadian sourced cars, rounded wooden felloes indicated 1917, square felloes 1918. Those look like round felloes.

Just how I see it.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 10:30 pm:

They look like square felloes to me. Also, under axle wishbone I think and horn button on the side of the column. Probably an early 1919 non starter car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 10:41 pm:

It appears to be 5pc rear body as opposed to three. Windshield is pre-23. It would be nice if the guy standing near the back wasn't blocking the saddles that support the top. Is there a hint that can be gleaned from the oil lamps mounted on the front I.e. Shape or size or ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Richard Bennett on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 12:22 am:

I missed the under axle wishbone Dave. Perhaps 1919 is it.

Allan from down under.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration