Just wanted to say THANKS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Just wanted to say THANKS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Koch on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 06:08 pm:

to Jay for all your time with your pics & other posts! Not to belittle you other posters!!!!!! I am a lurker. though I have done some posts. I have learned alot from everyones opinions BUT the pics you find are awsome!!!!!! Thank - You ALL you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 06:36 pm:

Jay is one fine gentleman !

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 07:10 pm:

Looks like you're at least new to the forum, if not the hobby. Any way, welcome! I like your Depot Hack. Yes, Jay puts in a lot of really cool pics. Lots of others do to, like Herb, and OK, I've already forgotten all the names!! (some-timers). There's a great bunch contributing here, I've learned a lot myself, as I still am a newbie.
And if that's your only T so far, well....you'll have more!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 07:16 pm:

Tim, I once had a boss who used to say, "I'll never forget old what's-his-name...." :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration