Foredor Trim Colors

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Foredor Trim Colors
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 12:56 am:

Working on cleaning and painting the window trim on the 26 Foredor. Is the trim body color or black. The body will be maroon. This car is a Canadian and was originally black, but I decided a color would be nice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Voss on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 10:03 am:

The trim on the windows in My 27 tudor are black. This car was unrestored when I got it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 11:44 am:

Thanks, Tim, I am assuming that your car is not black?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 03:37 pm:

The window trim on my 1926 Fordor is black, and was originally. In fact, some of it has not even been repainted and has its original black. The car is channel green.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 05:56 pm:

Thank you, Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Voss on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 09:17 pm:

Sorry Dale My car is gray and was gray.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration