Monocle windshield on e-bay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Monocle windshield on e-bay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 08:26 am:

For anyone who has, or who is building a speedster, there is a monocle windshield on ebay that would look really great mounted to the steering column. If you want to do a search on it, they spelled it wrong so, search for: "monical windshield" Jim Patrick.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 08:42 am:

These items always fascinate me. I'm always trying to find stuff that is poorly labeled, or spelled incorrectly. They tend to get very few views (naturally) and the seller usually doesn't know what it is. Thus! They go for much better prices.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 08:56 am:

Today's modern educational system does have its' advantages :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 09:09 am:

Unfortunately this one looks like it's for sale by a T guy who just can't spell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 09:26 am:

Picked up a 31 roadster made into a wood saw off of tbay. $200.00 a month ago. Only 30 some people found the listing. Owner was not happy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 10:59 am:

That and they don't have it listed in Ebay Motors.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=monical+windshield&LH_Auction=1&LH_ItemCond ition=12&_osacat=6000&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0&_nkw=monical+winds hield&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 01:06 pm:

Well I sent the man a message to help him to change his post and apparently he either didn't read it or doesn't believe me.So at least I tried to do the right thing .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 06:59 pm:

I went and looked and he just added a post that said it was misspelled? Uh,would it not work better to revise the title?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 07:39 pm:

Depending on the time left or if someone has bid on it, the title might not be able to be changed.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration