1915 T Roadster Top and Upholstery

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 1915 T Roadster Top and Upholstery
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Memmelaar Jr on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 09:29 am:

I am going to be getting the Top and Upholstery done on a 1915 Roadster, and I want to be able to show the gentleman who is doing it the correct patterns for the top, curtains, door panels and Upholstery.

Does anyone have photos of correct or original patterns or finished cars they can share.

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 09:58 am:

I hope you find what you need. If your gentleman knows antique car upholstery, he should have no problem. Stuff was done differently back then, and most upholsterers today don't have a clue as to the old techniques. I took an upholstery class several years ago, and had disagreements with the instructor several times. I always did it my way, and it always came out correctly. My former instructor now comes to me for advice. Another acquaintance had a Model A upholstery guy try his hand at diamond tufting in their '13 roadster. It has now been ripped out, and redone by a competant upholsterer who is familiar with diamond tufting.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration