Cold GA tour this week

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Cold GA tour this week
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 12:45 pm:

Just finished a tour of south GA and it was cold there. About a dozen or so T's and some Model A's out of Jacksonville FL. Yesterday's run at 8:30am it was 36 degrees, cold for me! I had to take this picture bundled up with gloves on. 111 miles on Thursday, and the temp gage on the dash (pickup is mounted to the water outlet), never got above 180 at road speed.

Outside Moultrie GA

...and this famous fella from one of those far western states wasn't cold a bit, but the nice blue roadster he just finished didn't want to co-operate.

Working on the engine in the cold.

Must have been something in the ignition (dizzy equipped) as note the twist of the head to listen for those darn misses.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 02:56 pm:

Dan: Looks like fun. It was in the 60's here today. I will send it your way. See you in Chickasha in a couple weeks. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 04:22 pm:

lol, sweatshirt cold? Your kiddy yes?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration