Another 1909 on ebay?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Another 1909 on ebay?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Smith on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 07:55 pm:

I love the mother in law seats on those. Is it a real 1909??
http://www.ebay.com/itm/181337512295?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m142 3.l2649#ht_234wt_1238

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 08:02 pm:

It's the one they have been talking about for several day. See the other post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerry van Ekeren (Australia) on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 08:10 pm:

Yes, looks to be the same one, but not the same ebay seller as first listed!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Smith on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 08:20 pm:

I assumed it has to be a different one with a different seller and state.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill dugger on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 08:22 pm:

This is off the subject, but in the SWAP site I can only see one ad, or have I been hacked?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Smith on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 08:24 pm:

I only see one ad also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 08:27 pm:

Something smells fishy for sure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 09:02 pm:

I called him and while he seem's nice the engine is not 1909 and the frame has a battery mount.When i asked why he calls it a 1909 he said the title says it's a 1909.Other than what i see and do not see this this is all i know!I think i'll pass! Bud in Wheeler.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George_Cherry Hill NJ on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 09:20 pm:

Looks like a quick flipper attempt. Scroll down on the pix and the WI title is dated Friday.

Also shows starter/gen equipped and a distributor...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 09:46 pm:

Bottom line it's a fake in my opinion. I see now that it is being sold by a different person.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration