Chickasha Weather?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Chickasha Weather?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Saturday, March 01, 2014 - 10:05 am:

Has anybody seen an extended weather forecast longer than 10 days out for Chickasha?
The one I saw showed average temps from 65 highs to 37 lows.
The big question will be there be rain. Hope not!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, March 01, 2014 - 01:44 pm:

The averages are 65 and 37, but the records for the date are 90 and 11. Anything can happen, and almost three weeks out there's no way to know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 03:49 pm:

I think it was close to 11 degrees at Chickasha one year in the 1980's when I was there. Even inside the old building (horse stalls) it was bitter cold.

On the other hand I would have guessed near 100 for the hottest it's ever been. Either way bring clothes for both extremes. Weathermen are typically no better than .100 batting average.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 04:18 pm:

One year it was 9 degrees freezing rain/ice with a 25 mile wind. I have had 90 degree hot sun weather as well. Always prepared for mild weather and figured if need be that's why they have a large Walmart.

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 06:59 pm:

I always prepare for a blizzard at Chickasha. I was there the year of 9 degrees and freezing rain and ice. A friend of mine used to live at Chickasha in the 50s when he was a kid. His Mom was raised there and always said Chickasha had 2 seasons "Dust" and "Mud" If it was raining your "Dust was Mud". If it was cold your "Mud was Frozen"

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration