OT - Spark Plug Collectors Help Needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT - Spark Plug Collectors Help Needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis on Saturday, March 01, 2014 - 12:29 pm:

Just purchased this plug and would like help to identify it. The only marking is:E8CO5

Howard Dennis

plug 1

plug 2

plug 3

(Message edited by admin on March 01, 2014)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Deckman, Ogden Utah on Saturday, March 01, 2014 - 01:02 pm:

wow nice container!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 07:13 pm:

Yes Andrew, that's what I was thinking. The plug Is attractive, but boy oh boy that case is sumpin'.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 07:43 pm:

How about unscrewing it from the wood so we can see the threads and electrode?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 07:53 pm:

I am guessing that with the fancy packaging, this plug is not for running a engine. I would guess it is to ignite a furnace or something similar. Most likely only one plug would be needed at a time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 10:06 pm:

Take it to Chickasha and ask Berg. He has collected plugs for years,and should know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 10:23 pm:

I'll take more pictures when it arrives in the mail. A spark plug collectors site identified it as a French made Oleo brand plug from around 1915, didn't say if it was automotive or aviation. They were sold in this country and I think AC owned a part interest.

Howard Dennis

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration