Classifieds

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Classifieds
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 02:53 pm:

When I click on classifieds, only one add shows up.
Anyone else have this issue??

Thanks TOM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 03:06 pm:

Yes, the SPAM gremlins are playing with it. Chris is working on the problem.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 03:06 pm:

Yup - They are broken.

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill dugger on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 03:27 pm:

That was one huge add I saw this morning!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill dugger on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 03:28 pm:

If caught putting that kind of add on the forum they should be hung by the (OPPSS) can't mention it in public

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 03:31 pm:

They should be made anatomically incorrect.

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 03:02 pm:

I have now setup the classifieds as a forum topic.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/3487.html

You need to be a registered user to post, which may not keep all the goofballs out, but if there is any I can ban their IP address.

Let me know what you think.

PS this means you can post pictures !!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan Mason on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 03:16 pm:

Thanks Chris for all that you do to keep all of this cyber stuff running!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 07:24 pm:

I see it now.
Can the link from the home page go straight to it?
Cool.

Thanks, Chris!

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 07:34 pm:

Can the link from the home page go straight to it?

It does. You may have to refresh the main page when you are on it for it to work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 07:39 pm:

I tried the link from the home page and got the old classifieds. Refreshing it didn't help. Maybe I'm not holding my mouth right.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 07:44 pm:

AHA!!! Refresh the HOME PAGE, not the Classifieds page. It did work!

Thanks, Chris -- That's WAY cool, with pics and all! YOU DA' MAN!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 07:48 pm:

Got it.
Thanx!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Albert Belling on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 09:04 pm:

Thanks Chris,work's great!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 09:13 pm:

Nice improvement.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Klem on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 10:55 am:

T stuff 4 T folks.
Great idea!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 02:10 pm:

What do you folks think of the new classifieds?

I like the pictures aspect but at this point I am undecided about ads moving back to the top every time someone posts a comment or response.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 02:42 pm:

I like it, being able to add pics is a huge plus!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 03:22 pm:

The ads move back to the top so Mark just has to make a bump post and doesn't have to re-post the Gemsa Engine ad!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 04:37 pm:

I LIKE it! Now I check the Classifieds every time I read the Forum.
Thanks Chris. Great Idea

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 07:35 pm:

I think Chris was very clever in figuring out how to make the Classifieds work just like the Forum, pics and all. And even the old fuddy-duddies amongst us can figure out how to operate them, without having to learn anything new! :-) Good job, Chris!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 07:49 pm:

I like it, for all of the above reasons. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 07:50 pm:

I was thinking the same thing Mike.
Way to go Chris!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 08:30 pm:

Thanks Chris for updating the classified.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Gement on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 05:59 pm:

Does anyone know if Louisiana had one or two license plates in 1925 and where were they mounted?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 07:12 pm:

I to find I look at them every time I come here and I don't need a darn thing!

Well... maybe a thread chaser for the hub cap threads. Need one now but it isn't stopping me!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration