Classified

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Classified
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 04:30 pm:

Wow. The classified is back

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 05:24 pm:

"The new phone book's here! The new phone book's here! I'm somebody now! Millions of people look at this book everyday! This is the kind of spontaneous publicity - your name in print - that makes people. I'm in print! Things are going to start happening to me now." Navin R. Johnson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 09:23 pm:

That 76 Gas Station pictured above is/was on the corner of Rinaldi and Tampa in Porter Ranch of the San Fernando Valley.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 09:37 pm:

Richard, I do not call that back. One advertisement?????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 09:55 pm:

I was going to say, look again, but it's gone again. The first ad then was saying the '14 roadster was sold pending a deposit.
Oh well,I don't usually look at it anyway.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Severn - SE Texas on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 10:11 pm:

Why is it I can only see one add on the classifieds. What am I doing wrong? I have an Imac.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 10:30 pm:

Because there is only one ad on there, NOW

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 10:43 pm:

Bill, it's not you or your computer. The SPAM gremlins have been messing with the classifieds for a couple of days. Chris is working on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 11:16 pm:

The classifieds are now going to be posted in white colored font, to confuse the spammers. If they can't see the ads, they will go away.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ivan Copping on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 11:34 pm:

That's fine, but you need to print them on black paper !!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Monday, March 03, 2014 - 12:34 am:

Kirk, I used to live about 3 blocks from that station... when the film was made. I didn't know they used that for a film! If you go about 1/2 mile up Tampa past that station into Porter Ridge you get to my brother's house, they filmed part of E.T. a couple of blocks from his house. The scene with the park and kids on their bikes.

Well, that's as close as I get to fame!

TH

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration