The doughnuts are back

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: The doughnuts are back
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, March 03, 2014 - 09:53 am:

........................................They won't last long. Last night's four or five inches will be gone in a week.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays KS on Monday, March 03, 2014 - 09:56 am:

Heading to the coffee shop in a few. Here they will be gone by 10am.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, March 03, 2014 - 10:10 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Monday, March 03, 2014 - 10:11 am:

Cute! They look like a double row of anatomically designed barstools.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, March 03, 2014 - 10:25 am:

Mmmmm, powdered....my favorite :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan on Monday, March 03, 2014 - 01:21 pm:

Steve, We'd be happy to send you more from the Frozen Tundra of Northern WI if all your's melts. We've got a little extra to spare this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, March 03, 2014 - 01:25 pm:

My family came here to escape the Wisconsin winters.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan on Monday, March 03, 2014 - 01:44 pm:

C'mon now! We tend to view this experience as character building. And maybe it will put a dent in this spring's bumper crop of ticks we seem to be blessed with around here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Monday, March 03, 2014 - 01:47 pm:

They look like Snoughnuts to me!:-)
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Monday, March 03, 2014 - 01:50 pm:

I hate ticks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner-Los Angeles on Monday, March 03, 2014 - 06:22 pm:

Low Cal., sugar free, non-GMO, Gluten free.
Avail. for a short time only.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, March 03, 2014 - 07:16 pm:

George are you sure they are non GMO after all if they have been feeding on our cattle...

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration