100th Anniversary WWI event

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 100th Anniversary WWI event
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 01:25 am:

Five Model Ts from the Long Beach club participated in a 100th anniversary event honoring WWI this afternoon at Millikan High School in Long Beach:-)

T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 01:36 am:

On the drive home, my headlights went out... I wonder why?
L

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 01:44 am:

We wore period clothing and included a 100 year old Ansco camera as part of the display.
camera

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fry on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 01:46 pm:

Nice looking machines!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 02:32 pm:

Events like that are such fun and it's great that you can do your part to make it better. Bill, I see by the middle picture that you set up a display case for a Thomas Edison history lesson.:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 07:10 pm:

Good one Dave :-)
I also had a wire pull out of my STOP light. Not a good day for illumination.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 12:47 pm:

Very cool pic Bill. Just think soon you will have all the bugs out.
Thanks for posting!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 12:57 pm:

#122 roll film?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration