Craigslist super deal

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Craigslist super deal
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Mullis on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 03:32 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 07:54 am:

Wow. this one is currently my favorite. It's all original if you can't tell... : )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 08:55 am:

At that price if you put another 15,050 into restoring it correctly you would have about a $12,000 car!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 10:33 am:

Well it's painted the right color .Way back when GM had many plants in Saginaw,and Flint,Dobson the mover hauled heavy machinery.Dobson Heavy Haul had a bull gang and a fleet of trucks.In later years the trucks were sold to Van Herron Express but i do not know if they are still in business? Over the years i loaded and unloaded many of their trucks.Bud in Wheeler.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 11:43 am:

I think that coupe has one to many 0.

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 01:20 pm:

Dobson has a major collection of antique fire trucks. (And apparently a goofed up Model T)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 03:26 pm:

Actually it is a pretty cool half scale T. I would like to have it but the price is about double what a half a T should cost...Figure a nice T is 10,000 then a half a T should be 5000. Right?
Mr. Dobson is a wonderful host and enjoys showing his outstanding collection. He hosted our T Club bus tour a few years back. He has a famous Super Pumper truck from NY. The largest pumper ever made. Had a crew of 19 men and only went to a couple of fires in 20 plus years. Lots of interesting stuff including a super toy collection.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 04:21 pm:

When we,[The Chevy Parts Plant] closed Dobson/Van Herron did all the trucking.I remember their front man who coordinated the loads a very nice old man named Wally! I think they used to be located in the old Round House? Bud in Wheller.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration