Old camp trailers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old camp trailers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 12:21 pm:

I don't want to steal Robb's thread on his trailer (that is very cool), but there appears to be enough interest in old trailers to start another. I thought it would be interesting to see what else we have in the group for trailers. This is mine. It was built in 1963 to go on the back of a Model A pick up. I mounted it on a trailer that I had made out of a T box and an old roofing tar pot trailer, it sits on top of the box so the space under it is storage. This is heaver than I want to pull with a T but my A pulls it very nicely.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 02:14 pm:

The bicycle & blue cooler spoil the look. That style of bike frame didn't come along till the 50's (called a cantelever frame) & the blue cooler is just sad (should hide it in a fake wooden box).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Sumner lapeer mi on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 02:22 pm:

Here are my set ups.1924 Autocamp made in Saginaw Mi. and my Hack with an original 1921 Stol Tent made in Denver Colo. Les
Auto campstol tent

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration