Door identification help

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Door identification help
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William P Schubert on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 02:09 pm:

I have a pair of doors that measure 25 7/8 wide by 49 tall. They have three hinges working regulators and glass. The upholstery appears to be vertical with pinstripes. The door frame is wood with an aluminum skin over the lower half. They came with a TT cab and misc. other T parts I acquired last fall, any help identifying what vehicle they came from would be greatly appreciated as I try to find them a new home.

door exterior

door interior

(Message edited by admin on March 04, 2014)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner-Los Angeles on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 04:57 pm:

They look to my inexperienced eye to be from a 26/27 Tudor or fordor, with the wood more likely a fordor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 05:23 pm:

No, Ford used aluminum in 1923, not 26-27. If these are for a Ford, I'd guess it would be a Tudor. They're a little bigger than the ones on my Fordor, which measure 24" x 473/4". If you can get somebody with a '23 Tudor to measure its doors I think you may have a match.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration