Bakersfield Swap Meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Bakersfield Swap Meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 10:46 pm:

Here is a flyer link from the HCCA for the Bakersfield Swap Meet in Aprilhttp://www.hcca.org/events/April-10-12-2014/registration.pdf.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 06:43 pm:

Only one month to go until Christmas!.... I mean The Bakersfield National Swap Meet!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 09:27 pm:

I have a nice set of new Rootlieb 1917 to 1923 Roadster or Touring fenders available for purchase which I can deliver to Bakersfield if anyone is interested. $1,200 for the set of four (2 front and 2 rear. I would have posted the same in the classifieds; however, it has been down for the past week. PM me if interested. I can provide photos upon request.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 09:31 pm:

Got my stall, motel reservation and a pocket full of money. I have not missed this swap meet from the very 1st. As I have stated before this is the very best prewar swap meet bar none. my suggestion get there early and you will find what you need.

happy swapping !!!!!!

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 10:13 pm:

Only 11 days to "the Mother of All Christmases", Chickasha, that is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 10:56 pm:

I need a correct choke stove for my 1912 Torpedo, also a top boot, so far.

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 12:33 am:

Chickasha is a great swap meet for T parts and I enjoy going and seeing many of the forum members every year. Bakersfield is small and can be seen in about half of a day, but for the early brass guy it is something that should not to be missed. Prices can seem to be high but sometimes you can find a deal! About 12 years ago I bought a nice complete 14 motor with transmission for 150 dollars! It had standard cast iron pistons in it and the crank that was only worn .002 in it. If you are into early Brass cars (including T's) add Bakersfield to your bucket list.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 06:07 pm:

Disaster; my wife may not be able to come to the Bakersfield meet with me this year! I guess I will have to make do and go on the Thursday tour before I sell my car at the swap meet! Stop by and see me, just look for the red model T. This year I won't be rushing out of there before noon as I usually do... probably will be there all day and will need help loading up my trailer with "new" treasures!

I bet you can obtain more treasures when the family treasurer isn't on hand!

TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grant Curtis on Friday, March 14, 2014 - 12:31 am:

I don't have a brass but am excited none the less. Have a camp spot/selling space and looking stuff. Hoping to find something for the 26-27 based speedster. At the very least, great checking out of cars and meeting new friends.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett on Friday, March 14, 2014 - 01:21 am:

Bakersfield is not just about brass cars, there will be lots of parts from all prewar years. 1926-27? No problem, there will be loads of it. I will have a bunch myself. Got a lot of nice wire wheels. There are always neat cars to check out too. Come by and see us.
Erik

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner-Los Angeles on Friday, March 14, 2014 - 03:22 am:

Erik, Martin and I will stop by and say hi.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration