Classifieds

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Classifieds
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 09:44 am:

Is anyone else having a hard time posting on the classifieds? I have tried several times to post a wanted ad and it keeps redirecting me to an error page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 10:12 am:

I have noticed that there are no new ads in a couple of days and find that unusual.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 10:18 am:

Yup, I just tried submitting a test posting and got an error message. I thought about posting the error message here, but changed my mind in case the message would reveal something that potential hackers shouldn't have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 12:27 pm:

Sorry guys, I have been working on the classifieds and must have messed it up somehow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 12:41 pm:

No problem Chris, Everyone is entitled to one mistake ... You and just make up for the perfect people in the world!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 01:14 pm:

Coding can be difficult at best sometimes. Please know that your efforts are more than just a little appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, March 07, 2014 - 02:17 am:

Thank you Chris!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin on Friday, March 07, 2014 - 04:20 pm:

Tried to post a classified add and received error message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, March 07, 2014 - 04:30 pm:

Yep, it's been stuck since Tuesday. Chris is trying to fix it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin on Friday, March 07, 2014 - 05:55 pm:

Got it. Thanks Steve!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin on Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 11:40 pm:

Any idea when the classified section will be up and running again?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration