The Importance of Checking Your Equipment

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: The Importance of Checking Your Equipment
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 04:45 pm:

A few minutes ago I was on my way to pick up a washer and dryer for my son in the TT. As I came on a stop sign I noticed that the steering wheel was a little wobbly. It didn't take long to find that the steering wheel cap nut was not just loose but nearly all the way off.

I'm usually pretty careful about checking my equipment, particularly when it's 96 years old, but somehow this got past me.

Check everything, re-check, then check again!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 04:47 pm:

The nut behind the wheel really was loose!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 04:48 pm:

I shoulda seen that coming Ralph!! :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration