Movie Car needed in Austin TX

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Movie Car needed in Austin TX
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 11:45 pm:

Hi Guys
A week ago I rented my unrestored 1925 model T cut off touring to a movie production for a few hours here in Seattle WA. The pay was very fair in my opinion and the people great to work with.
Well some of the film is being shot in Austin TX and they need a open 1917-27 unrestored or aged open T. The T does not need to run and the film is being shot black and white so color of car is not too important. I was very happy with the care and respect they gave my car. Please PM me if you or someone know would help fill this need.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Friday, March 07, 2014 - 06:38 am:

They should contact the CenTex T club. Lots of retired members, someone would love to do this I am sure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Friday, March 07, 2014 - 07:56 pm:

Thanks Royce, for the info. the webmaster for the club got a hold of me today. Hopefully they can help.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration